Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

Come and Listen to RARE unpublished recordings of Eckhart Tolle's mediation group in Vanocouver from 1999! at the New Earth Book Study Group in Kerrisdale

Come and Listen to RARE never before heard unpublished recordings of

Eckhart Tolle's private mediation group here in Vancouver from 1999!  

At the New Earth Book Study Group in Kerrisdale

We are going to be playing portions of rare, unpublished recordings of Eckhart's private sitting group here in Vancouver from 1999, over the next several weeks until the end of June at the beginging of each evening.

This group is a journey into this exciting earth changing book by one of the worlds foremost spiritual authors! This is not a substute to watching the Oprah broadcast, it is a chance to integrate the teachings in community and into your life. It is held on Wednesday nights so you have a chance to enjoy the broadcast and then come to this book study group where we go deep into each chapter with engaging group dialogue and expanded material.

We cultivate presence through silence and stillness and start the evening doing Chi Gung and meditation to move into our breath and energetic bodily awareness. Allowing our presence to emerge fully and then integrate the teachings into our life. 

Read what people are saying about this transformative group experience!

I felt as if I was in a dream.. By the end of the session I felt very relaxed and it has enhanced my awareness...Thank you for hosting the meeting.  ~ C.L.

Thank you for the group last night. It's helping me, provoking consciousness, making me expand... I appreciate your openness to our differences and your commitment to the moment. ~ L

• The group meets Wednesday eveings form 7:00 until 9:30pm and will be running until the end of June.
  • Contribution for the evening is $20 and Tea is served.

This a special opportunity to explore these teachings in a relaxed, supportive community!  Just show up!

If you are not yet registered on the Essential simplicity web site please consider signing up today at http://writeheregetclear.collectivex.com/main/summary so you can find out about this and other conscious events going on in and around Vancouver. There are retreats, satsangs, chants, music and artistic events all listed in the calendar section of the site.

Have a peacefull stressless week!

Daniel Barre

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Liberated Awakening